We are building this and
In short, we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech! And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he
has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last
role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation
Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban
company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets
about Product, Business Models and Company Building,
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
About the Role
We're disrupting IELTS education in India and have gained the trust of more than 1,000 delighted students in a very short period of time. We are looking to expand our team of IELTS educators to provide IELTS education to thousands more and help them achieve their dreams of studying abroad.
Join us if you believe in our mission of democratizing studying abroad for millions of Indian students!
The charter for this role will include:
● You have taught IELTS for at least 3 years
● You have taught IELTS classes online in large batches
● You are an IDP/CELTA/British Council certified IELTS coach
● You have taken large batches over the weekend
● 5-6 hours of online classes 5-6 days a week. The online classes will be of large batches of
● Interact with students 1:1 and guide them on their IELTS journey
● Transition students from Free to other test prep propositions
● Creating content for Leap Scholar IELTS Products - exercises, videos, mock tests
● Correct assignments & essays of students
We love people who are ‘relentlessly resourceful’. Find your way out. Focus on the possibilities instead of the problems.
We take calculated risks backed by data and information available and encourage fail fast to find the best solutions as soon as possible
Continuous learning and improvement is the key. We don’t stop learning. We treat feedback as a gift and as an opportunity to get better.
We operate with a growth mindset and not a mindset of fear or judgement. You are in control of your own ability to learn and improve. We love Resilience.