We are building this and
In short, we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech! And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he
has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last
role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation
Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban
company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets
about Product, Business Models and Company Building,
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
Senior QA Engineer
We are seeking a Senior QA Engineer proficient in Manual testing to join our dynamic team and contribute to the excellence of our products/services.
As a Senior QA Engineer (Manual Testing) you will play a critical role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our products/services through rigorous manual testing processes. You will collaborate closely with our development and product teams to identify, report, and track defects, while also helping to improve our testing methodologies and processes. The ideal candidate is a seasoned QA professional with a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a passion for delivering exceptional software.
The charter for this role will include
Experience in testing Web and mobile applications.
● Collaborate with Tech/Product team to develop effective test strategies and test plans
● Execute test plan and analyze results
● Evaluate product code according to specifications
● Create logs to document testing phases and defects
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Help troubleshoot issues
● Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
● Ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly
● Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment where every change affects the experience of millions of customers.
● Working knowledge of Security Testing, Sanity testing, Smoke testing, regression testing, Boundary value analysis, Exploratory testing, stress testing & UAT testing.
● Experience working on performance test tools like JMeter, Load Runner etc.
● Good to have experience on selenium, TestNG framework.
● 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
● Working Experience with Agile frameworks , Web application, mobile application and API testing.
● Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
● Experience in automation tools
● Exposure in using Jenkins for continuous Integration
● Experience to API test automation
● Experience working on databases and writing SQL queries
● Exposure to test automation tools like Selenium/Appium and TestNG
We love people who are ‘relentlessly resourceful’. Find your way out. Focus on the possibilities instead of the problems.
We take calculated risks backed by data and information available and encourage fail fast to find the best solutions as soon as possible
Continuous learning and improvement is the key. We don’t stop learning. We treat feedback as a gift and as an opportunity to get better.
We operate with a growth mindset and not a mindset of fear or judgement. You are in control of your own ability to learn and improve. We love Resilience.