We are building this and
In short, we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech! And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he
has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last
role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation
Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban
company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets
about Product, Business Models and Company Building,
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
About the Role:
We are looking for rockstar Sales Led Counsellors to join our Counselling Organisation. As a sales led counsellors you will be the first point of contact for the many students that virtually attend our counselling sessions from across the country. You will guide them on the entire process and make recommendations about their profile that will ultimately help them make strong career decisions.
● Conduct daily counselling sessions on various platforms to cater to the group of students
● Answer students queries about their profile, make university suggestions, and any other questions that come from the students
● Host Youtube & Instagram Live Events to engage and interact with students for different products and programs.
● Pitch the benefits of signing up with Leap Scholar and bring in conversions from the sessions that you conduct
Non Negotiables :
● Specialises in USA
● Ready to work during Weekends (You will be given 2 days off during the week)
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 2-3 Years of experience in counselling and profile evaluation in the Study Abroad Education Sector.
● 1-2 Years of experience in sales is beneficial but not mandatory
● Ability to capture an audience, manage student queries, and counsel multiple students at once.
● Phenomenal confidence, and communication skills, with comfort in taking sessions on zoom or any other virtual meeting platform.
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate
● Experienced founding team
● Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are
starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
● Barriers to entry - This is a specialised play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for significant value creation for all equity holders
● Backed by marquee global investors
● Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
● All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a
competitive market salary.
We love people who are ‘relentlessly resourceful’. Find your way out. Focus on the possibilities instead of the problems.
We take calculated risks backed by data and information available and encourage fail fast to find the best solutions as soon as possible
Continuous learning and improvement is the key. We don’t stop learning. We treat feedback as a gift and as an opportunity to get better.
We operate with a growth mindset and not a mindset of fear or judgement. You are in control of your own ability to learn and improve. We love Resilience.