We are building this and
In short, we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies
We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he
has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last
role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation
Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban
company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets
about Product, Business Models and Company Building,
is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at
DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow
book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member
of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued
>$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience
(edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering,
We provide one stop solution for Study Abroad.
Leap Scholar is an end-to-end platform that is on a mission to make global education accessible for Indian students across the spectrum.
Leap Scholar was founded in 2019 by Vaibhav Singh and Arnav Kumar- alumni of IIT Kharagpur with executive experience at Deutsche Bank, InCred Financial Services. Leap Scholar has raised series D funding of $152.5 million till date and is backed by leading investors such as Sequoia Capital India,Owl Ventures, Harvard Management Company.
We are a team of young, enterprising leaders with experience working at some of India's leading startups over the years.
We are looking for absolute sales rock stars who are comfortable with overseas education. This role will require them to be very comfortable with their phone calls and managing a large pool of students in their study abroad journey.
1. Drive conversions in our lead pipeline through phone calls.
2. Pitch LeapScholar's various offerings including Counselling, SAT, Visa services, etc.
3. Resolve student queries.
4. Coordinate with the internal team (counsellors, operations, product) if needed, to drive the conversion.
1. At least 1 year of experience in an Inside Sales role.
2. Should be tech-savvy, high agency, and result-oriented.
3. Applicants from an Ed-tech/Overseas Education background would be a bonus.
4. Experience in Middle East destination
5. Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
6. Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate effectively with the Counsellors and Internal team.
What we offer
1. Experienced founding team.
2. Right to win - The founding team knows the business and its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action.
3. Being part of a one of the fast growing start-up from mid stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the edtech World.
Life @ Leap
We love people who are ‘relentlessly resourceful’. Find your way
out. Focus on the possibilities instead of the problems.
Bias for action
We take calculated risks backed by data and information available
and encourage fail fast to find the best solutions as soon as
Learn & get better
Continuous learning and improvement is the key. We don’t stop
learning. We treat feedback as a gift and as an opportunity to get
We operate with a growth mindset and not a mindset of fear or
judgement. You are in control of your own ability to learn and
improve. We love Resilience.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying