We are building this and
In short, we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech! And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he
has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last
role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation
Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban
company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets
about Product, Business Models and Company Building,
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Drive conversions in our lead pipeline through phone calls and video call
* Pitch Leap Scholar's various offerings including Counselling, IELTS, Visa services, etc
* Resolve student queries and guide them through the payment process
* Coordinate with the internal team (counselors, operations, product) if needed, to drive the conversions
*At least 1 year of experience in an Inside Sales role
* Should be tech-savvy, high agency, and result-oriented
* Applicants from an Ed-tech/Overseas Education background will be preferred
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate effectively with the Counselors and Internal team
* Proactive and responsible to report and sort out any problems faced
* Familiarity with Google sheets
We love people who are ‘relentlessly resourceful’. Find your way out. Focus on the possibilities instead of the problems.
We take calculated risks backed by data and information available and encourage fail fast to find the best solutions as soon as possible
Continuous learning and improvement is the key. We don’t stop learning. We treat feedback as a gift and as an opportunity to get better.
We operate with a growth mindset and not a mindset of fear or judgement. You are in control of your own ability to learn and improve. We love Resilience.