We are building this and
In short, we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech! And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he
has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last
role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation
Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban
company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets
about Product, Business Models and Company Building,
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
The charter for this role will include:
● Write original copy for video and static ads on social networks (LinkedIn, Fb, Instagram). Must have the ability to work on everything – from Social media to emailers, brochures, and website landing pages.
● Edit and fact-check pieces of content thoroughly and ensure zero grammar, spelling mistakes independently.
● Come up with creative visual concepts and Liaise with Designers to create layouts, or infographics as necessary.
● Keep the brand’s tone consistent across all collaterals - sales emails, banners & brochures.
Ideal Persona :
● 1 - 3 years of proven work experience as a Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role.
● Creative portfolio of Ads (offline and online), articles, blog posts, etc.
● Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
● An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
● Candidates must know how to manage their time effectively, though they will also be given ample time to learn and grow on the job!
Everyone at Leap is entrepreneurial, moves fast and operates with extreme ownership.
There is minimal management and extreme autonomy.
If the above defines you, you will fit in snugly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We love people who are ‘relentlessly resourceful’. Find your way out. Focus on the possibilities instead of the problems.
We take calculated risks backed by data and information available and encourage fail fast to find the best solutions as soon as possible
Continuous learning and improvement is the key. We don’t stop learning. We treat feedback as a gift and as an opportunity to get better.
We operate with a growth mindset and not a mindset of fear or judgement. You are in control of your own ability to learn and improve. We love Resilience.