We are building this and
In short, we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech! And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he
has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last
role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation
Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban
company, unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets
about Product, Business Models and Company Building,
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
Summary of requirement:
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
● Experience in testing Web and mobile applications.
● Collaborate with Tech/Product team to develop effective test strategies and test plans
● Execute test plan and analyze results
● Evaluate product code according to specifications
● Create logs to document testing phases and defects
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Help troubleshoot issues
● Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
● Ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly
● Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment where every change affects the experience of millions of customers.
● Working knowledge of Security Testing, Sanity testing, Smoke testing, regression testing, Boundary value analysis, Exploratory testing, stress testing & UAT testing.
● Experience working on performance test tools like JMeter, Load Runner etc.
● Good to have experience on selenium, TestNG framework.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 2+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
● Working Experience with Agile frameworks , Web application, mobile application and API testing.
● Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
● Experience in automation tools
● Exposure in using Jenkins for continuous Integration
● Experience to API test automation
● Experience working on databases and writing SQL queries
● Exposure to test automation tools like Selenium/Appium and TestNG
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate :
Experienced founding team
Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for significant value creation for all equity holders
Backed by marquee global investors
Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary.
We are now building our leadership team and would love to chat with you
This is a great time to join the rocketship and participate in the upside -
You will have super interesting & challenging problems to solve
In a super fast-paced environment that will challenge you
With enough resources to play offense
And mentorship from the founding team
We love people who are ‘relentlessly resourceful’. Find your way out. Focus on the possibilities instead of the problems.
We take calculated risks backed by data and information available and encourage fail fast to find the best solutions as soon as possible
Continuous learning and improvement is the key. We don’t stop learning. We treat feedback as a gift and as an opportunity to get better.
We operate with a growth mindset and not a mindset of fear or judgement. You are in control of your own ability to learn and improve. We love Resilience.